Friday 22 May 2009

Leaving on a Jet plane

So I am back online, finally got my own laptop. However the connection frustrates the hell out of me.

I leave for spain in 7 days.... not for a holiday but for the whole summer, then hopefully I will continue to travel after that.
It would be silly to think I am not worried about it. I am absolutley petrified, I am worried I am going to fall on my face as opposed to me feet.
Theres been some other major changes too.....
We have my brother back after him being awol for 5 years. Atleast he's safe and happy and he knows that we love him!

I have decided that everyday I am going to think and write about just one of my favourite memories about my friends.
Here's one of them:

Alexendra Hunter gives me more than just one favourite memory... it's quite impossible to choose just one of of the thousands of times you have made me spit my drink out through laughing so much.... so here's random things:
you to old lady- 'She's been drinking'
Me shouting out random words coz i couldn't talk properly.
Karoaoke.
being weird with food to the equally weird ginger waitress person
Being mean about people just because it's hilarious (we dont mean it of course) F*ckin c*nts

There are many more Poodle... but I just dont have the patience to write them all down, because you see, right now i am hungover... THANKS to YOU! Again, we had a very funny time down the old BV

No comments: