Wednesday 19 November 2008

Embo who?

Well, Here I am again... I have often created blogs, I probably have about 10 of them.... Cant remember my login details though so I just start from scratch again.
I am not funny, I am not clever...... so you will probably find this blog really boring and wish Embo would shut up! But guess what? I have opinions, so that's why I write blogs. Somewhere for us all to talk about, oh I dunno.... politics, animal rights, global warming..... ha who I am I kidding, lets talk about *says in a really girly exciteable voice* BOYS AND MAKE UP.....
Whatever it is I decide to talk about (when I can be bothered) I hope you find my intellectual (again... I am NOT intelligent) take on things enjoyable in some way shape or form.

I will be back later.... I am sure something will happen today that I want to shout about.... like co-workers actually picking up the phone and doing their job.... speaking of which, I am at work and my phone keeps making this really strange noise.... it's quite annoying *presses divert*.

2 comments:

Alex Hunter said...

boys and makeup boys and makeup!!!!!

EmBo said...

Indeed, however at the moment I am wearing neither! ;-)